Wednesday 18 November 2015

Good News: You Can Now Order My Homecooked Meals on MyTable!


An exciting Sam Tan's Kitchen announcement: Angelenos can now order homecooked meals from me using the new MyTable app!

I will be offering three different dishes on rotation on select days: 
  • The heavyweight fan favorite Nasi Lemak (Coconut Rice) with some killer Malaysian Fried Chicken and Homemade Sambal (pictured above)
  • My personal death row meal Hainanese Chicken Rice, with homemade chilli garlic and ginger condiments
  • The light yet satisfying classic Bihun Goreng (Fried Rice Noodles), loaded with chicken and vegetables. 

Hainanese Chicken Rice, with homemade garlic chilli sauce and ginger dip. NOM.



Download the MyTable app at http://bit.ly/downloadmytable,  and get your first meal totally free with my code SAMANTHACX!

Unfortunately, only those living within 4.5 miles of me (I'm based in Koreatown) will be able to select the delivery option, but fret not further-awayers: drop me a line at samtanskitchen@gmail.com and I'll be happy to tell you how we can arrange pickup :)

Bihun Goreng- Malaysian stir fried rice vermicelli, with chicken, vegetables and egg

See you on MyTable soon, and I hope you'll enjoy eating my meals as much as I enjoy cooking them for you!:)

Happy feasting,
Sam Tan



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for share information! We are offering quality food Indian railway catering service in all railway stations, want to book your Online Food Delivery In Train right at your seat? Just Call +91-7205626650

    Thanks,
    YATRI BHOJAN PRIVATE LIMITED

    ReplyDelete